So embarrassed!

I bought some items for my beardie and I just thought we could be as creative as we wanted. OMG, I hung the faux leaves around the perimeter. She climbed what she could, it's all good!
Then there's that twirling log (whatever it is)- my beardie jumped all over it so I was all for it. Well, the shape started to shift by my beardie's weight and yesterday she began to roll. No worries, she wasn't hurt as it's close to the glass. I don't think she appreciated me laughing at her. When she rolled a second time...yes, I am confident that she didn't appreciate it.
Thanks to further research, I DID IT THE SET UP INCORRECTLY. When she gets up today, I will redecorate.
One of us will be excited about this change!!! Most likely it will be me!

Anjayyy

Congratulations on your new baby! They are absolutely amazing! They definitely require specific care but once you know the basics, it's easy peasy. He will love you & want to hang out with you all the time! I have lots of bonding tips if you're interested! I have 4 boys & they're so spoiled! But they deserve it ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_142438.jpg
    IMG_20220607_142438.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 75
  • FB_IMG_1641935948031.jpg
    FB_IMG_1641935948031.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20220513_190238.jpg
    IMG_20220513_190238.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20220318_145226.jpg
    IMG_20220318_145226.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 74

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Congratulations on your new baby! They are absolutely amazing! They definitely require specific care but once you know the basics, it's easy peasy. He will love you & want to hang out with you all the time! I have lots of bonding tips if you're interested! I have 4 boys & they're so spoiled! But they deserve it ❤️
Awww your beardie is a beauty! Thank you for your reply- yes, please send me any information that you are willing to share! I truly welcome it.

Anjayyy

Awww your beardie is a beauty! Thank you for your reply- yes, please send me any information that you are willing to share! I truly welcome it.
Absolutely! Just give me a bit to type it up today & I will most definitely share it. It created some pretty tame sweet dragons so I love to share the tips with those who are new parents! When I got my Cecil, he wanted to bite me so badly 😅 but it didn't take long for him to realize I'm mama dragon 😂 they're all my babies. They each get their turn every single night to lay on my chest & I cover them up & they fall asleep 💙

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom