Sleepy time

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
So, what's everyone's opinion on beds.? Not substrate, but actual beds.? Both Toothless and Nova *love* to burrow, like deep in shirts, pillow cases and stuff like that. Toothless has a hammock and right now, we have a folded t shirt for Nova to curl up on but we were thinking of trying to find something they can actually burrow in that isn't loose substrate. They're only 4/5 months and still lick everything. Like....... like a sleeping bag. They can burrow into it and still be comfy.😅

Any suggestions.?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've used microfiber rags/washclothes as "blankets" for mine before. I'll either cover them with it at night, or they will burrow into it when they want.

-Brandon

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I use the microfiber also, i stack two or three and then fold them length ways to make a pallet. Then i fold the end under to make a pillow. All three seem to like them.

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
I use the microfiber also, i stack two or three and then fold them length ways to make a pallet. Then i fold the end under to make a pillow. All three seem to like them.
That's such a good idea! I'll try it with my boy, he currently sleeps on the floor lol

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom