SLEEPING TIME! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjvolk2

DSC05703.jpg

Rachella

Juvie Member
LOL! Some of these images are just freakin' adorable. I love beardies I honestly do, they're such wonderful creatures!

Thought I'd share one of Dude I got this morning. My bunch unfortunately doesn't do anything too crazy with their sleeping habits, but I caught Dude this morning in a position that told me he really loved his rock, since he'd been hugging it allllll night~! :love5:

June082009.jpg

This is absolutely one of my favorites. It's not a strange position, but more of a reminder as to why the blankie comes out of the tank everyday...

dexno.jpg

"Haha, stupid human!"

Chomper1218

chomper2002.jpg

Not the greatest picture but I didn't want to wake him up. I think I would have some difficulty trying to fall asleep with my legs hanging in the breeze :lol:

Chomper1218

Not all night but a good portion of it for sure. I remember hearing a little scuttling noise and sure enough he almost lost his grip.

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
OK so I posted this pic in the general discussion area just a little bit ago, but this is obviously where it belongs. Chaos was left to his own devices at bedtime tonight....

100_0800.jpg

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Not sure where Nero thought he was going...

And Dude... I must have disturbed him right before the flash went off :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom