Skyy's 1st Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynnthedragon

Hatchling Member
Will be adding more pics. At first i though this was gunna be the finished look but decided i was gunna add lil more to her dress :p I did make it, It does look like crap up close. I am a guy so what do you expect LOL. This is Skyy's Halloween outfit. Might make a lil princess hat to go with it. The ones that are a cone. Will show the finished product once im done (prob before friday) And so you can see how i get it on her :p

IMAG0356_zps09697f4e.jpg

This was the best pic so decided to post it. Updated pics coming! This is the final outcome.

IMAG0364.jpg

Her dress and her hat

and below is her wearing it.
IMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
That is too adorable :love5: :laughing6: :love5: I'd love to see a video of her running around in her dress, I bet it looks so cute! Good job by the way, you did a great job. She doesn't look too upset about wearing it, She loves her princess dress daddy made just for her!

-Kaleen

Flynnthedragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She has a slighty URI still which is slowly going away. which is why her mouth is open a lil like that. Also no way to get her to have it on while shes moving. The only thing holding it on is around her neck (its loose) so she would pull it off before anything probably lol. She's not one to like the leashes or anything on her so I had to make it as loose as possible. Once i add a few more details to it I will take more pics though outside of her viv :)

Flynnthedragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Would look better if she would have let me put her arms through the holes but she wouldnt so i had to just cut em and kinda jsut tuck it under her . oh well!

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
Thats amazing... I want an outfit for Spike!! She can hang out on my shoulder as I answer the door and give away ridiculous amounts of candy!! I tried looking at the smallest dog costumes.. but even those are too big. :(

Flynnthedragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I was thinking of seeing there are any kitten costumes at petco/petsmart. Those might even be to big but could at least modify those to be smaller. Would have to be kitten though. Adult cat costumes would be to big also.

Onlymediocre

Juvie Member
:love5: Thats so cute!!! Am I the only one thinking she looks like a damsel in distress? Up there sitting on top of the castle...lol...

Edit* LMBO! I just called my kids over here and showed them, the youngest(4) said "awwwe" the oldest (8), said "oh dragon. oh dragon, let down your tail..." :lol: Rapunzel beardie FTW!

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
I love it! When I get home from work I'm gonna check to see if my daughter has any old barbie clothes that we can use for costumes. She doesn't play with them anymore so I'm sure she won't mind. Awesome idea!
Amy :D

Flynnthedragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gunna have to start thinking of next years. I only put it on her for like 1 min to take pics, didnt leave it on her any longer just for those out there that think its cruel dressing up animals lol. IM thinking maybe a witch next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom