Should I be concerned…

Should I be concerned that I have had my bearded dragon since February 17th and he hasn’t shed with me yet?

I think there's a variety of factors that contribute to this.

What is your beardies age?

What is it's current set-up and diet?

They shed to grow so these things can have a huge influence.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Should I be concerned that I have had my bearded dragon since February 17th and he hasn’t shed with me yet?
Dragons grow at their own rate --- correct surface basking temps - diet and UVB and humidity in the tank are all important for the dragons growth etc

Mushu_the_dragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mushu
Currently he gets a salad every morning sprinkled with dragon fuel.

His main feeders are Dubia roaches, some crickets every now and then, a couple meal worms and BSFL.

Mondays and Fridays I lightly dust his morning bugs with herptivite and Herpashy calcium LOD, Tues-thurs I dust morning bugs with herpashy calcium nod.

Cool side of enclosure sits between 75-78 degrees, basking temp between 108-112 and humidity between 35-40 with the help of a humidifier at times.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Currently he gets a salad every morning sprinkled with dragon fuel.

His main feeders are Dubia roaches, some crickets every now and then, a couple meal worms and BSFL.

Mondays and Fridays I lightly dust his morning bugs with herptivite and Herpashy calcium LOD, Tues-thurs I dust morning bugs with herpashy calcium nod.

Cool side of enclosure sits between 75-78 degrees, basking temp between 108-112 and humidity between 35-40 with the help of a humidifier at times.
How old is mushu? If he's a baby under a year he needs calcium D 3 5 x per week lightly coated on the insects-- vitamins w beta carotene 2 x per week ONCE per feeding lightly coated - if he's 6 months surface basking temps should be 95-100-- humidity is good if that is being read by a digital probe hygrometer placed on center back wall of the tank

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom