Hey Guys,
Got this pic in my front yard about five minutes ago
DSC00953.jpg

DSC00951.jpg

Baby garters anyone? LOL
God Bless,
Aaron

zamboni

nice pic havent seen any this year down in iowa, but astro my dog i think has he yelped and i saw grass moving but no snake lol.

TariStar

Juvie Member
Whoa, that is intense. My first snake was a Ribbon Garter, several. I would catch them as a kid, watch them for a while and let them go again.

PastorAaron

Juvie Member
Original Poster
wigglesworth":2bdf3 said:
those are great pictures, had u been watchin them long?

the most i've got to see in my garden is ants
I saw them out my front door and managed to watch for 15 to 20 minutes. The female got away from him and he chased her around the WHOLE front yard. They came about 5 feet away from me before going off toward the woods...it was awesome.
God Bless,
Aaron

Geno

That's so cool - I too had several garters as a kid........all wild caught and all returned to the wild either on purpose or by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom