Shedding.?

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Is it normal for them to be kinda blah while shedding.? He's been mostly laying around today. He ate decent this morning, only a couple this afternoon. (That may be because it was right after a bath and he hates the bucket.) He's pooped once or twice and it was relatively normal and he's eaten some greens. But he's just been loafing around amd when I get him out, he's desperate to get away/back in his tank like a madman.

Attachments

• 20221001_162150.jpg
    20221001_162150.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 80

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Is it normal for them to be kinda blah while shedding.? He's been mostly laying around today. He ate decent this morning, only a couple this afternoon. (That may be because it was right after a bath and he hates the bucket.) He's pooped once or twice and it was relatively normal and he's eaten some greens. But he's just been loafing around amd when I get him out, he's desperate to get away/back in his tank like a madman.
Yes shedding can effect the appetite and their activity level --

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom