Shedding or should I be worried ?

Kellyjc

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zeni
I think he’s shedding ? His tail is a very pale color. The first picture is of how his tail looks as of now and the second is how it used to look, it’s also from two weeks ago. I looked up tail rot, his tail doesn’t look dark in color, just pale. I’m a new beardie owner so I’m a little worried but I think it’s shedding for sure. Just wanted a second opinion from other beardie owners 😊
45276253-2BDE-4F69-9AF7-83530B6CD648.jpeg
67DCA7E8-1DDD-4379-A81C-18E10F8A9DA6.jpeg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I think he’s shedding ? His tail is a very pale color. The first picture is of how his tail looks as of now and the second is how it used to look, it’s also from two weeks ago. I looked up tail rot, his tail doesn’t look dark in color, just pale. I’m a new beardie owner so I’m a little worried but I think it’s shedding for sure. Just wanted a second opinion from other beardie owners 😊
View attachment 72325 View attachment 72326
Hes gonna shed --- hes got quite the kink in his tail at the end- I cant see any injuries or wound to it -- that is good - that is where the tail rot would start if it had a open wound and it also would be black -

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom