Shedding issue face/eyes (pics inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys I went to the Vet had some blood work done and it turns out my Male is actually a female. She (it feels weird to say She instead of He) is shedding at the moment and I came home to her shedding around her Eyes and face. I'm a bit hesitant on peeling it off I got some but not all this is the pic I took yesterday how can I aid her in shedding. Should I just allow her to rub it off and give her longer baths? I know it is itchy for her she is constantly rubbing everything in her enclosure unsure what i should do

NOTE: No fatty liver disease and Calcium levels are high 😊😊 meaning She is getting everything she needs between Calcium powder and UVB

Attachments

• 20220305_135719.jpg
    20220305_135719.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 20220305_135725.jpg
    20220305_135725.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 65

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hey guys I went to the Vet had some blood work done and it turns out my Male is actually a female. She (it feels weird to say She instead of He) is shedding at the moment and I came home to her shedding around her Eyes and face. I'm a bit hesitant on peeling it off I got some but not all this is the pic I took yesterday how can I aid her in shedding. Should I just allow her to rub it off and give her longer baths? I know it is itchy for her she is constantly rubbing everything in her enclosure unsure what i should do

NOTE: No fatty liver disease and Calcium levels are high 😊😊 meaning She is getting everything she needs between Calcium powder and UVB
Please mist her take a soft baby toothbrush and gently brush- the loose stuff will come off-- please never peel

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Please mist her take a soft baby toothbrush and gently brush- the loose stuff will come off-- please never peel
I gave her a bath yesterday and it is almost all off just a tad bit at the top of her eye lid between both her eyes. She is very sensitive around her face but she likes to dunk her head while she is in the bath so it is coming off even more. Her left eye still has a tiny bit that I will moisten up and brush it off a bit tomorrow

NOTE: Pic was taken during this post and I'm ordering a baby toothbrush also

Attachments

• 16465935203385954645724564738959.jpg
    16465935203385954645724564738959.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 54

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I gave her a bath yesterday and it is almost all off just a tad bit at the top of her eye lid between both her eyes. She is very sensitive around her face but she likes to dunk her head while she is in the bath so it is coming off even more. Her left eye still has a tiny bit that I will moisten up and brush it off a bit tomorrow

NOTE: Pic was taken during this post and I'm ordering a baby toothbrush also
Ok it looks better-- just FYI for future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom