Shed Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Over the last couple of months, all my sweeties have been shed at some point, and they have been a very flaky bunch overall, a little gruff in some cases, and in Galileo's cases, just plain mad at the world. While I didn't get good pics of everyone while shedding, I found a few, and will start off with Fib, (this one is actually from 5/2009, all the rest are last month and this month) looking a little like the Beardie Phantom of the Opera,
100_0118.jpg

Next is Abby, just a few loose scales on her face, and grey around her ear and throat,
100_0441.jpg

then there are the photos of Nef, with a little heavier beard and facial shed going on,
100_0431.jpg

100_0433.jpg

and finally, we get to Galileo. He is NOT a happy camper! :evil:
100_3327.jpg

This next pic is almost the same, except the left nostril plug is even more pronounced! :roll:
100_3328.jpg

His tail is shedding now, and his feet are starting to go gray, so I'll be dealing with a lot more attitude from him, as he is the grouchiest shedder! :angry5: :protest: :laughhard: :love5:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Galileo has been incredibly GROUCHY with this shed. :angry5: I don't know why the photo is so green, but it certainly adds to his monstrous appearance! :mrgreen: He's done with the head now, and has the upper third of his tail coming off now. His hind legs are gray, and one sleeve is starting to turn. He's settled down a little since he finished the head shed. I wished I could have gotten a shot with that face while he was showing off his lungs. :laughhard:

Abby has shed head and a sleeve, and will shed her other sleeve, belly and back next with back legs and tail just starting to gray up, while Nef started with her tail, then the, legs, arms, gloves and finally her head. Tweezie and Paprienne have both shed full body and head, and everyone else has done at least a head shed this summer. :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom