She ate a fire ant

lovelymimi

My dragon ate a fire ant I'm almost positive. I found a dead one outside her tank and prior, she had leaped down and ate something (I had not given her any food yet.)

Please help, I can take her to the vet if need be. But I need to know if they are toxic to ingest and how worried I should be. I am terrified atm.

ilovestraykids

My dragon ate a fire ant I'm almost positive. I found a dead one outside her tank and prior, she had leaped down and ate something (I had not given her any food yet.)

Please help, I can take her to the vet if need be. But I need to know if they are toxic to ingest and how worried I should be. I am terrified atm.
Did it hurt when she ate the fire ant?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

She will be fine. It most likely didn't have a chance to sting/bite her. If you are worried about any
toxicity, you can give her some activated charcoal for a few days to help flush out her system.
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

test2

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Google Sites is an amazing thing you can create free website as your own. look how I manage my site on Google Site
WearGlam USA
I need help my bearded dragon is acting strange when she eats its like she doesnt feel her tongue she walks in a very strange froggy way not like she used to
Looking for advice and recommendations!!
In this post, we've shared some fantastic Clothing brands. They Offer Wholesale Clothing in USA.
Carhartt Clothing Wholesale
76CF5E1C-3491-45C4-9FB9-823D755F2D65.jpeg
A funny photo of Tito to bless your feed(:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nubs
Top Bottom