See pg 103 regarding Vicky's surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Vicky,

Just wanted to send you this smile to show how glad I am that you're getting well. I've missed you alot!

2010003-1.jpg

This is my favourite Rubio smile!

Hugs,
Deb, Rubio, Sweetie, Lonzo, Leo & Didi

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Vicky,
Rubio is my baby & the biggest dragon I have. I weighed him this morning and he's 818g :shock: I need both hands to pick him up! He'll be 3 yrs old Aug 1. I'm glad you enjoyed his smile!
Hugs
Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hey Vicky, will pictures like this bring you back more often????????(I prefer the cowboy myself)
HotHunkW.jpg

Male-models-carlson-twins-1.jpg

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Wow Rubio is one big beardie.Deb you must be doing something right!
Sara I will check out that thread too.
Hi Barb and THANK YOU Diane for those lovely pics.I will do my best to stick around :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Wow Diane! If the cowboy and the twins don't keep Vicky coming back I don't know what will. :mrgreen:
Of course right now she will have to settle for the cowboy, cuz the twins having been staying with me. I could however be kind and share, but that's only on the condition that our dear Vicky show herself here at least once every couple of days.
If she does comply, then the twins are all geared up with parachutes and gallons of LI Iced Tea strapped to their backs to drop out of my private jet right into Vicky's backyard.
parachute_springen.gif
parachute_springen.gif

I think that sounds like a pretty fair deal.
What do ya think Vicky? You got enough room for the twins at your house?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Now there's coffee all over my computer screen, keyboard, chair, and lap. It's been a long time since that's happened. :lol:

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
gulfbrzdawn":28wu6leg said:
If she does comply, then the twins are all geared up with parachutes and gallons of LI Iced Tea strapped to their backs to drop out of my private jet right into Vicky's backyard.
parachute_springen.gif
parachute_springen.gif

I think that sounds like a pretty fair deal.
What do ya think Vicky? You got enough room for the twins at your house?
how could she say no to that :laughhard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom