See pg 103 regarding Vicky's surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
VickyHappyBirthdaytomyScrappingFrie.png

Hope you have a great day lady! :love5:

Okay it's time to get better already...Dawn's up to her hijackings again an I need someone to snitch on her to. :lol:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Hi guys Thanks some much for all the birthday,holiday wishes. I am so sorry I have not been around as much but I promise I am always thinking of you and I am slowly working my way back! I do read up fairly often even if I dont post just to try to keep up but I am going to try to get back on her more regurlarly now that I am doing better :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Vicki,

WELCOME BACK! It's so good to hear that you're doing better. I know it can take awhile before you get all your strength back. It's still so good to hear from you. I'm so glad you're still checking out your thread. We've all missed you a ton!
Hugs
Deb

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Vicky! Is it really YOU???!!!

I have missed you so much! I was talking to Barb the other day and asked her how you were doing. I know she keeps up with you on FB.
It is so nice to see you here. I am happy to hear you are getting your strength back.
Even if you don't post... just to know you are here is wonderful. :wink:
Take care girlie! :D
((hugs))

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:blob8: Yay! :blob8:
Our ornery Mod is back! :p

You better watch out now Dawn. :p :lol:

Good to see you posting here Vicky. :wink:
It's so wonderful to hear you are feeling better.

HUGS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexreynolds
Top Bottom