See pg 103 regarding Vicky's surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Hi Vickey i wanted to drop by and tell you i loved your memorial i cried the whole way through it was beautiful. *hugs*

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Oh Vicky :( I just saw this :cry: I am so very sorry for your loss. I loved Jaba and her great big beard!! Her resting place is perfect!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Freeie":2v79fz1t said:
Hi Vickey i wanted to drop by and tell you i loved your memorial i cried the whole way through it was beautiful. *hugs*
Thanks Christy.How are you holding up?
amylee159":2v79fz1t said:
Oh Vicky :( I just saw this :cry: I am so very sorry for your loss. I loved Jaba and her great big beard!! Her resting place is perfect!
Thank you. I loved her beard,never saw another like hers.She was a one of a kind! I miss seeing her sweet face :(

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Vicky! Just poppin' in to see how you are doing....and to send you a....
281qzx5.gif

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Vickson, I am sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. However, Jaba had some good times with you and you made her life very special. I am sure that she really appreciates that. My condolences.

-Ashley

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Awe thanks Barb. Actually I am doing ok this day. I had a very nice morning with a wonderful suprise or two. A certain angel named Dawn sent me the most beautiful clay lizard and dragonfly for Jaba's garden which are totally perfect.This morning I went outside and there were draginflies dancing all around her garden then maybe 1/2 hr later I got this package and there was the dragonfly and lizard! I went outside to look and see how I wanted to place them and there was a beautiful orange and black Monarch butterfly just stting right on Jaba's basking bridge! It sat there forever then finally fluttered off.I can say that this morning was beautiful for me! It brought a great smile to my face because now I know my girl is ok!

Thanks to Dawn for being such a wonderful friend and bringing a smile to my face!

ashesc212":56dq998h said:
Vickson, I am sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. However, Jaba had some good times with you and you made her life very special. I am sure that she really appreciates that. My condolences.

-Ashley
Thank you so much!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:D Good Girl Dawn! :D

Glad that Dawn was able to make your day with such a special gift for Jaba's garden. :D

Of course we expect to see a new pic now. :roll:

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
vickson420":2z778jvr said:
Awe thanks Barb. Actually I am doing ok this day. I had a very nice morning with a wonderful suprise or two. A certain angel named Dawn sent me the most beautiful clay lizard and dragonfly for Jaba's garden which are totally perfect.This morning I went outside and there were draginflies dancing all around her garden then maybe 1/2 hr later I got this package and there was the dragonfly and lizard! I went outside to look and see how I wanted to place them and there was a beautiful orange and black Monarch butterfly just stting right on Jaba's basking bridge! It sat there forever then finally fluttered off.I can say that this morning was beautiful for me! It brought a great smile to my face because now I know my girl is ok!

Thanks to Dawn for being such a wonderful friend and bringing a smile to my face!

Aww, that is such a beautiful moment!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
fresnowitte":2842o6s4 said:
:D Good Girl Dawn! :D

Glad that Dawn was able to make your day with such a special gift for Jaba's garden. :D

Of course we expect to see a new pic now. :roll:
She really did help make my day :D
Of course I will post pics but you are just going to have to be patiend. I want to make sure they get placed just right after all :wink:
ashesc212":2842o6s4 said:
vickson420":2842o6s4 said:

Aww, that is such a beautiful moment!
Yes it was!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Vicky, I'm glad to hear you had a great morning this a.m.! you needed it! Dawn really is a Sweetie sometimes isn't she! Careful, we'll ruin her naughty reputation! LOL We are all heart broken for you! It's great that you have the garden for her! I know she'll always hold a special place in your heart and that keeps her memory close! We definately need to see pics of the garden! HUGS!!!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh Vicky, how special is that, the monarch butterfly on her basking bridge, that must have been a special, touching moment but emotional at the same time. And, then the fluttering dragon flies, I got emotional just reading about it.

That was SO nice of Dawn, what great ideas for her to send for that memorial garden. Sounds like they are both the perfect finishing touches to make it even more special. :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
vickson420":1wp2nr8w said:

ashesc212":1wp2nr8w said:

-Ashley
Thank you so much!
Awww,I am soooooo crying right now! How touching! If that isn't a sign then I don't know what is! :D

See,Dawn is so sweet and you guys always pick on her :wink:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks Diane,Michele and Sandy
It was a very special moment to me. It was very healing.It just shows you that if you open your heart the signs are all around.It also shows just how strong our little community is here and how much we really do mean to each other, we may be seperated by miles but are together in spirit.I owe all of you so much for being here for me now and always. Thank you all
(((Hugs)))

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Your welcome Vicky! We all care about you very much!
I feel the same way about this forum.We are always there for each other,especially through tough times. I think I would have ended up in a rubber room if it wasn't for all of you guys :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom