Scratching the glass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstuart75

Hatchling Member
yep, mine scratches until I pick her up. she's relentless too! but calms right down as soon as I get her.
:love5:

dragonjim

Hatchling Member
mine did that when it was hungry. It used to see me getting the crickets ready for feeding and it would jump off wherever it was and scrathc on the glass

Kedro5

My baby dragon does this as well. I thought it was because he was hungry so i threw in a couple crickets and he hasn't paid any attention to them and continues to go back and forth across my tank and scratches the glass. Is the main reason for him doing that because he wants to be taken out?

Meginsanity

Hatchling Member
When my beardie does this, it usually means she's about to shed, needs to poo (she'll poop immediately if I let her out) or wants to run around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello , im still figureing out this platform,
So violet laid eggs, weeks ago, she was doing very well , in the last 3 to 4 days her poop was more than runny . Haven't changed much in her diet , an appetite is very good. Should I be considering a parasites remedy as she does get bloated as soon as she starts to eat.
My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zayart
Top Bottom