Scale rot?

annieandziggy

Beardie name(s)
Ziggy
There’s always been this really dark line on Ziggys beard but recently it’s gotten darker. I noticed it’s only at the “root” of the scales. Is this scale rot or just natural coloring?

Attachments

• 11D6F879-FBE2-4D3B-B3A7-B9F761BCA863.jpeg
    11D6F879-FBE2-4D3B-B3A7-B9F761BCA863.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 8

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is my bearded dragons left side supposed to be hard, it’s right above its left leg in the back, it’s kind of hard? i feed it insects and greens. not sure if it’s normal or not? i can post pictures.
His first vet visit went well! Abelardo Texas looks good physically according to his new Dr.
Unfortunately, on the fecal it showed that he has Coccidia. Not a surprise honestly... he has been having diarrhea since I got him. I got Albon, F10, and a steam cleaner on hand.
I'm kinda freaked out, I heard coccidia is a beast to get rid of. Wish me luck! 😭
Sorry didn’t mean to post the last post was an accident, but I do have a question I have a 7 month old dragon, her name is Smaug and she will not eat her salad I have tried everything that I can, just wondering if anyone can help me because I’m stuck and I know that she should probably be eating them by now! If anyone can give me ideas that would be great!
-mia
Hello there I have Created a websites
Check and rate it Wearglam USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sritikaso
Top Bottom