Say hello to my new "little" girl (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hey guys,

I am so excited I just picked up my new little girl and she is gorgeous. Her previous owner named her Asia aka Jaba the Hutt. I am not sure about the name but i think I may stick with Asia(jaba does fit check out that triple chin and she isnt even puffing out) unless someone here comes up with something better(suggestions welcome).I adopted her from Dragom on this site and he seems to have done a great job with her but he just didnt have the time she needed.Well here she is:

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

and just so my boys dont get jealous here they are:
This is Drago
Picture004.jpg

and this is Apophis
IMG_0058.jpg

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Yes Dragom he had posted her in the for free section about 1-2 weeks ago and I just couldnt say no she was just too cute.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Yeah I am relly excited she is very sweet and I have been wanting a girl but I when I saw her I knew she was the one plus I feel much better getting her from someone here since I dont like buying animals from pet stores.I was really shocked about her chin though its just enormous.So should I keep her name?

Dragom

I forgot to mention the stipulation in adopting my dragon! Her name is Jaba Da Hutt and it must stay this way... How could you call her anything else? :mrgreen:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Dragom":491e0 said:
I forgot to mention the stipulation in adopting my dragon! Her name is Jaba Da Hutt and it must stay this way... How could you call her anything else? :mrgreen:

:D Well Ben I guess you are right but I just thought Jaba wasnt very girly but since you say it is so then it must be so.... how about Miss Asia Jaba DaHutt? She is doing great by the way and I cant thank you enough.

athenacp":491e0 said:
Awwww, she is so cute! I LOVE that chin!!!

Mary

AjDragon":491e0 said:
BEAUTIFUL dragon!!
And her chin is Enormous!! But Beautiful!!

Thanks guys that chin really is awesome :D

Dragom

vickson420":90526 said:
:D Well Ben I guess you are right but I just thought Jaba wasnt very girly but since you say it is so then it must be so.... how about Miss Asia Jaba DaHutt? She is doing great by the way and I cant thank you enough.

Call her whatever you like... I was just messing with you. :lol:
I am very happy she is doing well... I am sure she will be much happier with your family, who I am sure will spend some more quality time with her than I was.

And her chin does rock!! :headbang:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Dragom":df7bd said:
vickson420":df7bd said:

Call her whatever you like... I was just messing with you. :lol:
I am very happy she is doing well... I am sure she will be much happier with your family, who I am sure will spend some more quality time with her than I was.

And her chin does rock!! :headbang:

LOL but dont worry we have at this point decided to keep her name anyway because nothing else i can come up with suits her and she is already being spoiled :D

PS you were right so far i cant get her to eat any worm of any kind but boy can she chow down on the crix and veggies!!!!!!!

Dragom

vickson420":155c3 said:
LOL but dont worry we have at this point decided to keep her name anyway because nothing else i can come up with suits her and she is already being spoiled :D

PS you were right so far i cant get her to eat any worm of any kind but boy can she chow down on the crix and veggies!!!!!!!

Cool... I told you, she just kind of looks at the worms and has a face on saying "What the hell am I suppose to do with this?"

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Hey Ben
Just to update you it appears she has made a liar out of both of us. She decided that she LOVES worms now. She cant seem to get enough of the silkies or supers.She still loves her crix and veggies too.The only thing she doesnt seem to care for are hornworms but thats probably because they are enormous.I have moved her into a bigger tank and just got her a megaray yesterday.She is doing very well and yes her name is still Jaba :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom