Say Hello to Beezil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandyJ

Juvie Member
Well, his original name was Bob Crachet, or however you spell it. Named him for the movie because they bought him at Christmas time.

Here are his stats:
1.5 yrs old
Just under 16"
250 grams
And he was bought as a tiny baby from the pet shop I work at!
Speaking of that, I need to have word with my boss, as Beezil was apparently raised on wax worms and meal worms! :shock: :x

Unfortunately, the owners didn't include the set-up as they'd advertised in their ad, so I had to scramble to find a place to put him while I build an enclosure. But he did come with some extra supplements, cricket food, a little water bowl he actually drinks out of, a little hide-out log and one of those cool cricket feeders that lets them pop out one at a time. I'm pretty excited. :D

Here he is!
Beezil.jpg

Beezil042606.jpg

BeezilsBack.jpg

And look at his little beard! :D
BeezilBeard.jpg

Dunklezhan

Extreme Poster
Easy where you're pointing that Beard, Beezil, you're scaring us! ;) He's adorable! Welcome to the site (belatedly) and I'm glad to see you both here, and as a proud new beardie parent. He's obviously going to get much better care with you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom