IhOV5Gd.jpg

b3d8NAS.jpg

Charlie today:
ZFG7jpM.jpg

They grow so fast ! She looks like a sausage xD

Cuttlefishh

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I bought her this, it's a "small animal harness"; i dont wear beardies on my shoulder outdoors more cuddle on my chest and hold them.. But i thought I could trial this as an extra precaution

She's a bit small for it at the moment but she's going through a growth spurt, hopefully it fits when she's full grown. 2 weeks ago she was 100g now shes 140g :)

ZDGZckJ.jpg

1ZvMR3u.jpg

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!
Trying to finish setting up my beardie tank. Just gotta connect it to the power.
Okay lol so as I was told my baby was a boy when I rescued him hehe well I took him to my vet and was advised he is a she ! I was thinking of renaming her to Virgo from Toothless any suggestions for names 😊🥰
I am new and looking for a teen beardie. I have been doing a lot of research for about 2 years.
I'm new here but not new to dragons or snakes. Over the 7 years. I opened my heart and home to neglected. unwanted dras and snakes, some critical conditions. Then nursing them back to health and their final family home. I regularly help my reptiles vet with emergency appointments and I also provide the care in my little quenteen,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smith-Owens
Top Bottom