Safest ways to hang T5 hood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I just got a new enclosure that is 4x2x2 ft. I want to make sure that I hang the T5 UVB the right way. I know to do it on the inside of the enclosure but I am petrified about it falling on him. With my old enclosure I just cut a hole in the screen, but that wont work with this one. Anyone have any safe ideas? Any responses are appreciated. Thanks!

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
Your fixture should have mounting clips the screw into the top of the viv and then the fixture snaps into them. An earthquake couldn’t knock it down I know because I’ve moved it a couple of times in the enclosure and it was really hard to get the fixture to pop out of the brackets lol. I have a sunblaster t5 fixture and it comes with the mounting clips.

MWC

Beardie name(s)
Bud
Hi everyone! I just got a new enclosure that is 4x2x2 ft. I want to make sure that I hang the T5 UVB the right way. I know to do it on the inside of the enclosure but I am petrified about it falling on him. With my old enclosure I just cut a hole in the screen, but that wont work with this one. Anyone have any safe ideas? Any responses are appreciated. Thanks!

Same size Zen tank I used 30 lb fishing line strung through the mesh top and hung inside of the tank right against the top. I use fishing line for hanging all types of things outside here in the desert southwest and it never fails.

MWC

Beardie name(s)
Bud
Same size Zen tank I used 30 lb fishing line strung through the mesh top and hung inside of the tank right against the top. I use fishing line for hanging all types of things outside here in the desert southwest and it never fails.
D97F9FAF-A913-40DC-B72F-178C5FE85EA6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom