Sad news about Daisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisythedragon

Original Poster
32277622-32AF-48C8-B9F5-0D9AAC498D3D.jpg
766C0B18-A738-4927-900C-6EFB2B01E71C.jpg
You're welcome. I know that everyone reading this is really pulling for Daisy, and for you. Offer a little baby food squash, canned pumkin [ no spices ] mixed with applesauce or raw honey. Then later in the day a warmer than usual bath, that usually helps them poo.
Hello,
I have been giving her baby food and warm baths but still no signs of poop. Here are her x rays…

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I don't see much difference from many xrays online that I've looked at but I'm no expert to detect what might be very, very slight differences.
Maybe @Drache613 can see. Still, don't give up and don't worry that he has not had a b.m yet,, mine go for much longer periods without one and they're healthy + mobile. Keep up the baby food like squash and try a little honey . When you soak him make it extra warm.

daisythedragon

Original Poster
I don't see much difference from many xrays online that I've looked at but I'm no expert to detect what might be very, very slight differences.
Maybe @Drache613 can see. Still, don't give up and don't worry that he has not had a b.m yet,, mine go for much longer periods without one and they're healthy + mobile. Keep up the baby food like squash and try a little honey . When you soak him make it extra warm.
Hello, Daisy seems to be doing a lot worse. Barely keeps her eyes open and spits out water after she drinks and foam comes out after giving her medicine. Also mucus is in her mouth and she won’t let me get it out.

Attachments

• 7CA44420-AB2A-48A9-ACBA-0DB6B82BDDAF.jpeg
    7CA44420-AB2A-48A9-ACBA-0DB6B82BDDAF.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 99

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, that sounds really tough . :( I'm thinking that the meds. are making her sick, the vet put her on a lot and they all have the potential side effects of weakness, dizziness, lethargy and nausea. I would cut out all meds. right now and see if it helps at all, maybe in a few days she'll feel better.

daisythedragon

Original Poster
Aw, that sounds really tough . :( I'm thinking that the meds. are making her sick, the vet put her on a lot and they all have the potential side effects of weakness, dizziness, lethargy and nausea. I would cut out all meds. right now and see if it helps at all, maybe in a few days she'll feel better.
Today she used the bathroom and it was a lot. I gave her water and she still didn’t eat and I put a roach by her mouth and she just chewed it and spit it out so I put it in her mouth and it stayed in her throat for a few and then she swallowed it. I think her back legs are paralyzed maybe her front because she can’t even stand up. She just lays and rarely opens her eyes so I don’t know what to do for her anymore.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
This is so sad for you, watching her in this condition. Just let her rest and don't offer insects at the moment so she doesn't choke. Something has caused her immobility but the meds. may have made her sort of weak and sick to her stomach. All you can do is let her rest and keep her as stress free as possible. If we could only wish the problem away . :(

Shinryu

Hatchling Member
Staff member
Lead Writer
I just wanted to say I'm thinking of Daisy. I'm so sorry she is getting worse. :cry: So hard.. I feel your pain even just reading the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom