Runny, smelly, green poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriana0918

Hatchling Member
For the past few weeks Hemingway's poop has been runny, smelly, and dark green and every other day. It never used to be like this and I kept blaming it on hydration and what not but its starting to get concerning at this point. He eats fine, greens in the morning and roaches in the afternoon. He isn't loosing any weight, in fact he's growing rapidly and gaining weight fast. He's got a super thick tail and healthy fat pads as far as I can tell. He's very alert. So everything's great aside for the poop.

It's gross but here's a picture:
86297-7919328161.jpg

Adriana0918

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Collard greens as a staple. Sometimes he'll get a treat like butternut squash, apple, carrot, or grape. Most days out of the week he gets just collard greens with a little bit of moist pellet food on top for a little added flavor/texture

vulcan2016

Hatchling Member
hmm thats a good diet so im not sure... maybe get a stool sample to a vet? other than that i cant really help im sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom