Rugby's Offical Thread!!!(New Pics 11/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
AH :( Not a baby anymore!!! He is my little teenager :D

Going to post some new weight pictures today. His tail is for sure going into shed. He may be getting a brother/sister/potential gf this weekend at the reptile expo. Hopefully I wont find anything hahaha

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
010-4.jpg

009-1.jpg

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Rugby is now 117 grams this afternoon! Here is a picture of him on my new Greathouse Farm's t-shirt AND their harness/leash that I got at the reptile expo today.
154.jpg

159.jpg

151.jpg

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Omgosh he's such a little monster. He looks great. I can't believe how fast he's growing. Blaze is about 12.5 inches and 75 grams. He's so little compared to Rugby. Oh welll, they all grow at different rates. Cant wait to see more of Rugby! :love5:

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MeganKacey":je8ygmor said:
Omgosh he's such a little monster. He looks great. I can't believe how fast he's growing. Blaze is about 12.5 inches and 75 grams. He's so little compared to Rugby. Oh welll, they all grow at different rates. Cant wait to see more of Rugby! :love5:
He isnt too far from Rugby as far as length since he is 13 inches right now. But the weight is higher but like you said, all at a different rate!

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Poor guy only has crickets right now! I got to go look through his dubia breeding bin and see if I can find some sized for him.
Here he is! Still working on that tail darn it!
024.jpg

chillin
016-3.jpg

Here are my dogs! This is Doogie and Tulsa. I got Tulsa last week and she is such a smart pup! Both are Queensland Heelers. :blob5: :mrgreen: :blob8:
010-5.jpg

011-4.jpg

010-6.jpg

011-5.jpg

Chrissie

I've been watching this thread since the beginning and I've just got to say, you have such a cute dragon! And since no one else said anything, I'll let you know how freakin' adorable that puppy is too!! Did that tail finish shedding yet?

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Chrissie":14qg8va0 said:
I've been watching this thread since the beginning and I've just got to say, you have such a cute dragon! And since no one else said anything, I'll let you know how freakin' adorable that puppy is too!! Did that tail finish shedding yet?

YAY! Thanks for commenting on my pup!!!

Rugby is quite the cutie pie too! He is in a full shed right now. His tail skin finally lifted up at the base. Some areas on his face has shed and his arms and body are almost ready. He is slowing down on the speed of his sheds and length but is still gaining weight an filling out. 14 inches at 3 months....not too shabby so I dont think I need to worry about him being a small guy hehe.

Ill be posting pictures soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk
Hi everyone, I have a question please. I have a thick branch I got from outside. It has been in freezing temperatures so I know that it is insect free. I took it off the ground and sat it up during a night we got down to 15 so the entire thing would freeze. Well tonight I put white vinegar all over it too cleanse it since it won't fit in my oven. Do I need to rinse with water tomorrow or is it fine left alone dried?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2butlerbeardies
Top Bottom