Rocky Update

Rocky is back home- he's rolling his eyes at me. He is eating and basking. He is off his eating schedule. I prepared the bugs but he didn't want them so I took them out. Rocky has turned his bowl over during this "brumation" time so I decided not to risk that again. The salad he ignores.

The window seems to freak him out a little so I closed the blind and he is staring at me. Whenever I look back at him, he closed his eyes.

About 10 minutes later, I fed him. When I opened the enclosure, apparently I was too slow because he came out to assist me.

Rocky has allowed me to give him hugs- he sleeps in a little later but he is fully alert and active.
I have no idea what he is doing with his life but he is healthy and happy so I will just continue this journey with him and be grateful.

Oh, while he didn't poop today, he had a very healthy poop yesterday!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I wish everone was as good with their beardies as you are with Rocky. He won the lottery when you picked him.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom