Rocky Update

Rocky is back home- he's rolling his eyes at me. He is eating and basking. He is off his eating schedule. I prepared the bugs but he didn't want them so I took them out. Rocky has turned his bowl over during this "brumation" time so I decided not to risk that again. The salad he ignores.

The window seems to freak him out a little so I closed the blind and he is staring at me. Whenever I look back at him, he closed his eyes.

About 10 minutes later, I fed him. When I opened the enclosure, apparently I was too slow because he came out to assist me.

Rocky has allowed me to give him hugs- he sleeps in a little later but he is fully alert and active.
I have no idea what he is doing with his life but he is healthy and happy so I will just continue this journey with him and be grateful.

Oh, while he didn't poop today, he had a very healthy poop yesterday!

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
I wish everone was as good with their beardies as you are with Rocky. He won the lottery when you picked him.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

possible brumation
oh yeah also hes massive now and he broke his hammock
Can beardies eat Mustard Greens? Hope so I bought some along with some Cilantro. Needed to try something different. He won't eat his broccoli or cauliflower he used it eat it. So I thought I'd give it a try.
HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nycat1
Top Bottom