Rocky is a 1 year old!!

Happy Birthday Rocky!!
So doing the math, Rocky is now a 1 year old-he slept through his birthday (shocker right) so would it be wrong if I acknowledge his birthday but celebrate it on the date of purchase...as that is in the spring, he's bound to be awake LOL*
I mean, he's watching me write this under the hide but he's not fully with us.
Anyhoooooooooooooooooooooo- Rocky is 1~~~:love::blob8::blob5:πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

(Good grief, I have all of these stories and it hasn't been a year- good luck to the rest of you--- we have a long road ahead of us!)
*You know Rocky is going to have a party.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKY!!!! I hope you get all the bugs you wish for πŸ›πŸ›πŸœπŸœπŸͺ²πŸͺ²πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ¦—πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›......πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
That is great news! Any recent photos? We want more upbeat threads/ posts on this site.
He's still brumating. As soon as he comes out, I am going to take some pictures. I mean, you know he's nosey and he'll watch my first 2 hours of the day. In fact he's watching me now- here.... I literally just shoved the camera in his face. That's not shed, that's flash and quick movement appearing as shed as it's still dark.
When he comes out, he's going to be so big and strong you are going to ask, WHO IS THAT?!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Attachments

• 20230205_060509.jpg
    20230205_060509.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 73

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!!

At one, should I remove my clothing? LOL - he obviously doesn't NEED it but he still likes it. I feel like the mother who gives the child a bottle until their 6 years old. It's always snuggled near him, and he rests his head on it.:love::love::love::love:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I would just leave it, they can get upset if you change up a setup they like. It takes Zen 2 weeks or so to calm down everytime i move anything in his habitat.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
He has kept his head on it or like yesterday- he brought it underneath the hide and tucked himself under/beside it. I feel l like he's telling me that he loves me. He probably loves the softness and warmth but let me dream LOL

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris πŸ’”
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😒
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom