Rocky has the feels....or zoomies~

A family member is sick and Rocky lost his mind. I snuck him in the hospital (judge me and you're a loser:ROFLMAO:)*- he was in my shirt and was fine as we were there for 10 minutes. I took Rocky back to the house for 10 minutes and he had the zoomies. Rocky tried to jump up the stairs, get out the front door and jump into the bed into the person who isn't doing well*** Oh when walking out of the hospital, he ran down my jacket and out of the sleeve, he has never done that before-
When the person came back, Rocky was 100% fine!

It was the weirdest thing!
I took Rocky to grab some superworms because he's awesome! The lady in the store said wow he's big (he only saw his head)- I unzipped my jacket so he can see him and he said WHOA, is that? Is that the babies we have in the back? Rocky's tail touches my waist. I felt like a proud parent like I DID THAT!! :love:

*I had his carrier/heating pad and everything - I folded it up but snuck him in my clothing!
***Remember Rocky can't doesn't climb!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Thats awesome!!! Beardies for the win!!!! 😁

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Rocky is home basking in his enclosure. Do you know he has adjusted to sleeping on the road that he fell off his perch thing in his sleep. My poor baby-after laughing at him, I helped him up. He's totally fine. Rocky wakes up- HOPS to his basking spot and is ready to face the day. He's my special boy, I love him so much. He listens to the birds in the am, he's one with nature (as long as he doesn't see them).

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Even the little sparrows scare my guys, I'm guessing it's universal for beardies.

Hatchi

Beardie name(s)
Alfred AKA The UlanBaby
A family member is sick and Rocky lost his mind. I snuck him in the hospital (judge me and you're a loser:ROFLMAO:)*- he was in my shirt and was fine as we were there for 10 minutes. I took Rocky back to the house for 10 minutes and he had the zoomies. Rocky tried to jump up the stairs, get out the front door and jump into the bed into the person who isn't doing well*** Oh when walking out of the hospital, he ran down my jacket and out of the sleeve, he has never done that before-
When the person came back, Rocky was 100% fine!

It was the weirdest thing!
I took Rocky to grab some superworms because he's awesome! The lady in the store said wow he's big (he only saw his head)- I unzipped my jacket so he can see him and he said WHOA, is that? Is that the babies we have in the back? Rocky's tail touches my waist. I felt like a proud parent like I DID THAT!! :love:

*I had his carrier/heating pad and everything - I folded it up but snuck him in my clothing!
***Remember Rocky can't doesn't climb!
Funny story! I like it!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom