Rocks and decor???

Letty

Beardie name(s)
Letty
I thought of that but I personally seem to find driftwood not many rocks that are safe in terms of conditions. I was going to take a chance on getting 8-10 pounds of slate to see if I would get better chances off amazon. I just want something they can sharpen their claws and have a natural look over resin rocks
the reptile store i got my Letty from has all kinds of slate & rocks of sorts- maybe a local small reptile shop will hve thm-i dont care for much stuff from petsmart or petco cuz thy are fake & tend to get hotter-i too like the natural look i keep buying a variety of rock’s so i can do cool ramps & little hid aways in the rock formation.

Letty

Beardie name(s)
Letty
I got my rock decor from a local store that sells aquatic pets and displays. It’s limestone and looks pretty cool in Draco’s tank, about 5cm tall and he loves laying on it. I don’t know if it’s the same in your area but I find lots of fish tank decor shops will carry these rocks. View attachment 73862
shoot im going to hve to look myself- although i’m going to the reptile super show in las vegas it’s today & tomorrow im sure tht hve all sorts of fun stuff for my Letty.. im excited 😆

Letty

Beardie name(s)
Letty
I am disappointed I ordered some slate rocks and they are not what I was expecting at all. So I went to home depot and many rocks (no slate) where huge and some EXTREMELY sharp. I am sorta out of ideas on this but I still wanna push for a more natural anesthetic.

Any ideas would be helpful and my beardies will be grateful even if it's not slate
Hi. im not sure if u got wht slate u are looking for- but im going to the Reptile Super Show here in Vegas this weekend- thr is all sorts of vendors there- i will be more than happy to get some online links or whtever & post them for u & others!! i will b taking pics & posting the experience be on the lookout for the pictures & information ℹ️ 💕

mantronics

Beardie name(s)
Apolla
I got all the rocks for Apollo’s tank from Lowes. Just clean them real good, and build a sturdy base and go from there. (boulders are fake)

Attachments

• F935E6D1-9C27-4E95-83E7-75F73638A2D0.jpeg
    F935E6D1-9C27-4E95-83E7-75F73638A2D0.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 77
  • 68B77001-5DD1-4418-ABA6-81854C32A74B.jpeg
    68B77001-5DD1-4418-ABA6-81854C32A74B.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 91CA6D2F-210F-49F2-A024-8EE675378BD4.jpeg
    91CA6D2F-210F-49F2-A024-8EE675378BD4.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 75

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Hi. im not sure if u got wht slate u are looking for- but im going to the Reptile Super Show here in Vegas this weekend- thr is all sorts of vendors there- i will be more than happy to get some online links or whtever & post them for u & others!! i will b taking pics & posting the experience be on the lookout for the pictures & information ℹ️ 💕
HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I got all the rocks for Apollo’s tank from Lowes. Just clean them real good, and build a sturdy base and go from there. (boulders are fake)
That looks really nice.

Letty

Beardie name(s)
Letty
i love it! love the corner tht is a hyde & a plc to chill-wht do you hve on the bottom? or is it just glass?

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom