Robot beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardielife

Hatchling Member
Haha, so I've noticed my baby bearded dragon Bentley, that when he walks, he dosnt do it steady, he moves around like a robot, if you know what I mean :D also he waved for about 5 sec. Lol, crazy beardie. Anyone else notice this before?

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
I haven't noticed to robot walking. And my beardie hasn't waved. But I am sure it was cute when he did it!!

~Haley :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

usually waving is a female thing. mine runs on my hardwood floors which is funny because he slides all over the place.

beardielife

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Really, its usually a female thing? :shock: some people told me Bentley is unisex name but I don't know !

have you checked by his/her vent by pulling it's tail straight up. usually a male you can see two bumps where the tail meets it's vent. females will be smooth. the waving is a submissive thing females usually do. like males will bob their heads.

beardielife

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh yeah, I have to check that out. Do you think he's too young to tell yet? He's like 1 month about. I got him 2 days ago

Depends. when i got mine he was about a month but you could see his bumps. sometimes you can't until they get older

Maxwellsmomma1989

Hatchling Member
a easier way to check is look on the back legs. males will have pores big hole/ dot things..females will have nothing.thats how i was taught because i heard females can also have the two bumps or wait a year if your beardie lays eggs its a girl .no eggs boy..girls lay infertile eggs about once a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom