RIP Mushu

Today my girl mushu crossed the rainbow Bridge. I knew this would happen sooner or later as when I rescued her from a reptile farm she was very sick. I thank my vet for helping me try and make the rest of her life happy and she gave me 2 great years but has now passed and is no longer suffering.

I'm sure she is with my other dragons
Eregon 2000-2013
Spike 2002-2011
Luna 2004-2018
Now mushu 2019-2022

Have fun girl chase bugs all day and rest easy you will be missed and always remembered.

Love dad

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 3
Today my girl mushu crossed the rainbow Bridge. I knew this would happen sooner or later as when I rescued her from a reptile farm she was very sick. I thank my vet for helping me try and make the rest of her life happy and she gave me 2 great years but has now passed and is no longer suffering.

I'm sure she is with my other dragons
Eregon 2000-2013
Spike 2002-2011
Luna 2004-2018
Now mushu 2019-2022

Have fun girl chase bugs all day and rest easy you will be missed and always remembered.

Love dad
:(

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Im sorry to hear about your lose.
I lost my girl the 1st of april, it sucks but you have to rememder the joy they bring!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Can beardies eat Mustard Greens? Hope so I bought some along with some Cilantro. Needed to try something different. He won't eat his broccoli or cauliflower he used it eat it. So I thought I'd give it a try.
HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snazzybliss
Top Bottom