RIP Miss Buddy <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to use this site ALL the time but I kinda just stopped. I thought I had everything figured out, had all of Buddy's routines and behavior habits down to a tee. But last Friday I noticed she had a very black beard. I thought she was crabby. I noticed her pooping a lot like she was gravid. I thought it was an odd time of the year but I have moved a lot so I didn't think much of it. Saturday she was still all black bearded. I knew something was wrong. She never keeps a black beard that long and that dark. She was sleeping a lot too. Which didn't support my gravid theory. I gave her a bath thinking she may be a little dehydrated. She was very limp and lifeless in the bath. I planned on taking her to the vet on Monday. When I came home Sunday from work she was already gone. I don't know what happened. It wad very sudden.
I have all these theories but nothing concrete. I'm a wreck. She was my baby. I know you guys all understand how hard this is. I feel responsible. She depended on me for everything and somewhere I went wrong.
She was taken from me way too soon. She wasn't even 4 years old yet. She was the best dragon. She cuddled with me and had the best personality.
I haven't accepted this yet. It still hurts a lot. It ruined the holidays for me.
I know no matter how long I had her it would hurt to lose her but this was so sudden and so soon.

Miss Buddy
June 2011 to December 22nd 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom