RIP Jojo <3 *8/23/06~6/29/10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":3lls7ti8 said:
Michele.. I love your new sig! :love5: wavecaver did a great job...it is too sweet!
Glad to hear you are doing better. That is so nice of your boss to have eye-candied offspring, LOL. Are their any openings at your place of work? I'm not sure if I'm qualified or not(don't know what you do). I am a fast learner tho, and would be even faster if the right hunk is training me! :wink:

Diane... good thinking on the ******! God knows I don't want to start any conflict here. I try to leave that for the real world :lol:
Thank you :D
Sorry there are no job openings right now but if I ever quit (doubt it 8) ) you can take my place :wink:
I'm sure you are qualified,as long as you can take orders and deliver food.I'm a waitress so it's not tough at all :lol:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
vickson420":2yenblzp said:
Drool...pant...drool!
Ok I am loving the buffet.I want the 2nd to last one,the one right above the anorexic boy...lol :D
Vicky, that's my favorite too lol.

Oh come on Michele, you're cutting yourself short, waitressing is NOT an easy job at all. It may be easy for you because you've got it mastered though. :wink:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
diamc":3pvl1uti said:
vickson420":3pvl1uti said:
Drool...pant...drool!
Ok I am loving the buffet.I want the 2nd to last one,the one right above the anorexic boy...lol :D
Vicky, that's my favorite too lol.

Oh come on Michele, you're cutting yourself short, waitressing is NOT an easy job at all. It may be easy for you because you've got it mastered though. :wink:
No it's not an EASY job but almost anyone can do it :D I've been waitressing for over 20 years and it's hard on the body.My poor feet hurt so bad by the end of the week. Maybe I should ask the eye candy to rub them for me? :mrgreen:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Now that is certainly worth a try, can't hurt to ask. :lol: Gee, wouldn't it be great if one of those pieces of meat that Dawn posted was a massage therapist, now that would be an hour well spent. :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
diamc":3umd45wj said:
Now that is certainly worth a try, can't hurt to ask. :lol: Gee, wouldn't it be great if one of those pieces of meat that Dawn posted was a massage therapist, now that would be an hour well spent. :D
Sure would Diane! Ya know what would be even better though??? IF one of those guys was also a qualified herp vet,mechanic,carpenter and a general physician :lol:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
puppytoes72":28pfoacm said:
diamc":28pfoacm said:
Sure would Diane! Ya know what would be even better though??? IF one of those guys was also a qualified herp vet,mechanic,carpenter and a general physician :lol:
It sure would, who would need anything else? :dontknow: :headbang:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I agree Michele I am not sure who she thought she was posting pics for but we like hunks of beef around here not string beans!Save that for the vegitarians! :wink:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yup...no stringbeans,but I also don't like those guys with the huge discusting muscles,ewwww! 99% of the pics Dawn posts are perfect :wink:

I found a piece of shed on the floor in Jojo's room today so I put it in her flower tin.
I still can't decide which urn to get.I have it narrowed down to 4,but I don't want to rush into anything because it's such an important decision.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
vickson420":gu6q542r said:
Well if you want to post the links here we can offer opinions IF you want them :D
I will post the links to them tomorrow. :wink: I've been discussing it with Diane in emails and she keeps sending me links to MORE pretty urns.She found such a pretty heart shaped one that can be engraved but the only problem with that is it lays down and it won't be very noticeable on the shelf.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Sorry Michele... I am not that computer literate, photo shop is not an option here :oops:
I can offer this tho...

whipped.jpg

BTW... the anorexic boy was only for the healthnuts, who like their meat extra lean. I, myself, love some meat on my man. Not totally ripped on steroids, but a little sculpting is nice.

As for your job Michele... you are talking to an ex-waitress here, LOL.. cocktails, food.. you name it, I've served it! And btw... not everyone is cut out to be a server. I have seen some really bad ones in my day.
I bet after 20 yrs, you have some great waitressing horror stories to tell :lol: I know I do!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
puppytoes72":30zs5362 said:
I'm sure you are qualified,as long as you can take orders and deliver food.I'm a waitress so it's not tough at all :lol:
I have always wanted to be a waitress, when I was a little girl, I thought it was the most exciting job one could have, so now that I'm retired, waitressing is on my "bucket list". There is a world famous truck stop at the end of my road, and I'd like to work there one day a week, but I'm a wreck thinking about it. (It's funny, I've been a nurse and have done some scary things, but waitressing is a unknown fear) I think its because there is a whole other language when jotting down menu's, right Michelle.

vickson420":30zs5362 said:
Well if you want to post the links here we can offer opinions IF you want them :D
I will post the links to them tomorrow. :wink: I've been discussing it with Diane in emails and she keeps sending me links to MORE pretty urns.She found such a pretty heart shaped one that can be engraved but the only problem with that is it lays down and it won't be very noticeable on the shelf.
Looking forward in seeing the Urns your deciding on for Jojo.
I found a piece of shed on the floor in Jojo's room today so I put it in her flower tin.
:cry:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank you Taryn!

Dawn,I don't know how to use photoshop either but the can of cream and the cuffs will do just fine.I'm sure all the girls here wouldn't mind making their own desserts :lol:
Yes,I could write a book on my waitressing career,as I'm sure you can too. I've worked with some VERY ditsy servers :roll:

Christine,yup each cook/kitchen wants you to write the order a different way.It's not like there is a universal language for waitressing. Too bad there isn't "English-Waitress Jargon" book you can buy. :lol:
You should go for it though...what's the harm in trying? The money is good, extra CASH in your pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom