Rescuing Simon

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
Last update.

Simon went to her new home Thursday. Parting with her was really hard and I was a bit of a wreck after dropping her off. (If you’re wondering why I didn’t keep her, I’m still young and getting my life together, lots of moving and stuff in my future). I’m so glad to know she is going to be in a responsible and loving household though. They had Arcadia UVBs (best ones I’ve heard) and a 120 gallon waiting for her. They also had 3 other beardie’s already! I’m so glad to know I gave her a better life and that she is happier and healthier than when I saved her. Still, I will miss her tons. I bought her a pumpkin on our last day together here’s photos of that 💕

Thank you all so much for helping me out on my journey of rehabilitating her. It was a sudden and unexpected decision to take Simon in and I really needed all your guys’ knowledge and support.

Attachments

• 0CC14CAA-5296-4BDB-B248-3D17C23D3DEB.jpeg
    0CC14CAA-5296-4BDB-B248-3D17C23D3DEB.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 71
  • A87543A0-02F5-483A-B74A-E3CA14E7390B.jpeg
    A87543A0-02F5-483A-B74A-E3CA14E7390B.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 80

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Omg talk about cutness overload!!!! You did a fantastic job with her, AND you saved her from a slow pain filled death. You are a wonderfull person, and a hero! It speaks volumes about your character.

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Such a sweet girl! It makes me so happy seeing all your efforts paid off. Even though you can’t keep her you still saved her life and helped her tremendously! We’ll miss Simon, I’m sure she’ll be loved at her new home too 🥰

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
Last update I promise! Lol!

They sent me this photo of her 💕

She looks so much happier. I can’t believe when I found her she was cold, dark, and laying with her head down and limbs splayed out from lethargy 😭

Look at her go!!!

Attachments

• C9EA45B8-5D42-41AF-8158-7A9069569AD9.jpeg
    C9EA45B8-5D42-41AF-8158-7A9069569AD9.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 71

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
You did such a good deed and good job! I know you must miss her but her story is so heart warming, think you for the follow up!!!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom