rescued beardie weird colouring

Status
Not open for further replies.
i rescued a female beardie it was quite obvious she had been very neglected the tank she came with had a real cheap thermostat that wouldn’t heat past 40 degrees the uv was 10% when i got her the shed was unbelievable i don’t know how many layers but when i eventually started to get it cracked and off it was all oily underneath and her heads yellow the rest is like a normal wild colour i’m trying to figure out if her pigmentations gone or shes got yellow fungus 1st pic will be when i got her and the 2nd will be when i got most the shed off she’s roughly 4/5 years old
109102-7724368609.jpg
109102-8714550272.jpg

vikingman24

Original Poster
vikingman24":8275rja9 said:
i rescued a female beardie it was quite obvious she had been very neglected the tank she came with had a real cheap thermostat that wouldn’t heat past 40 degrees the uv was 10% when i got her the shed was unbelievable i don’t know how many layers but when i eventually started to get it cracked and off it was all oily underneath and her heads yellow the rest is like a normal wild colour i’m trying to figure out if her pigmentations gone or shes got yellow fungus 1st pic will be when i got her and the 2nd will be when i got most the shed off she’s roughly 4/5 years old
109102-7724368609.jpg
109102-8714550272.jpg

also prior to rescuing her she was only ever fed on bugs so i had to get her onto greens not sure if she’d ever had calci and vitamins either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom