Rescue?

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
It also seems that there is a big bite of some sort so I think he got bit by a bug that was in his cage and it swelled. I put some Raw unpasteurized Honey on it to fight the bacteria

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That does indicate that he may be in some discomfort. I hope the vet can help get to the bottom of it and help him feel better.

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Yes. I am hoping that that is the problem. I usually take out the bugs when he is done eating them but somehow I missed one.

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
So the Bite he has on his Arm Is a Cricket bite which is a common bite at our vet. The leg is a little Infected so He's thinking if it gets worse then we might have to Amputate it if it's causing too much pain for him if it is not getting better. My vet also said that Warrior's parasites are Slowly getting better but not much better then the last visit which Getting Rid of parasites can take a while depending how bad it is. My vet also said that he has a 98% chance of living if treated normally and he will definitely love if he is being treated and taken care of very very well which I am taking care of him very very well. I am deciding whether or not to have that Arm Amputated when he gives me the choice. If I choose to keep working on it, then That'll be awesome but I am not sure about moneywise so I am worried. I am praying that it will get better. I just need to put Neosporin, Honey, One medication I forgot what it was called but I am at my Oma's house so I can't look at what it is and watch over the arm and make sure that he Doesn't bump it too much. I took out a lot of his things so that way he doesn't bump it in his inclosure. Pray 🙏 for his leg! And also, I was right. His leg was the reason why he wasn't eating well, Very Lethargic, and Hopeless.:)

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
So what’s the news on vet on warrior ? Is all ok?
Update: Havent been on since i was trying to save Warrior but unfortunately he has passed away:(
His worms came back ended up getting a tumor along with it so he couldnt recover from it. he was so helpless and when I got to the vet, he dies in my arms. the vet took him away and put him down fully but I cried and im still sobbing. We will miss you Warrior. Have a good life in heaven.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Update: Havent been on since i was trying to save Warrior but unfortunately he has passed away:(
His worms came back ended up getting a tumor along with it so he couldnt recover from it. he was so helpless and when I got to the vet, he dies in my arms. the vet took him away and put him down fully but I cried and im still sobbing. We will miss you Warrior. Have a good life in heaven.
I am so sorry to hear about Warrior -- you tried -- :(

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
This is such a sad report on little Warrior but you tried very hard to save him. I'm so sorry for your loss and the grief that you are experiencing, my sincere condolences to you.--:(

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I am so very sorry to hear this about our little Warrior. A warrior he was indeed. I agree with above posts, you gave it your all! He was lucky to have you. He's not experiencing anymore discomfort and is always with you. Hows Hazel doing?

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
This is such a sad report on little Warrior but you tried very hard to save him. I'm so sorry for your loss and the grief that you are experiencing, my sincere condolences to you.--:(
Yes very sad.

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I am so very sorry to hear this about our little Warrior. A warrior he was indeed. I agree with above posts, you gave it your all! He was lucky to have you. He's not experiencing anymore discomfort and is always with you. Hows Hazel doing?
Hazel is doing great! She found a new friend(her name is Skye and she is a 6 month old puppy and she i a herding dog) And whenever my other puppy cruz goes near Hazel, Skye growls and nips at his feet to get away from her and then snuggles her again. It is really cute i need to send some pics. But I am grateful that He Got a new life that he deserved and it was hard to see him go. And I am grateful that Hazel found a new friend cuz she was in grief as well and now she is a happy girl again 😊🥰 and Skye knows how fragile Hazel is so she is extra careful near her and when she sees Hazel's beard go black, she knows that Hazel wants some space and wants to be left alone. Skye lets Hazel go on her back to get back into her tank which is ADORABLE!🥰🥰

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom