Rescue?

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
GOOD NEWS!!!! Warrior's front arms are not twisting to the opposite direction anymore!!!! He is such a baby though 😂 when he doesn't get anymore insects or slurries so that way I don't overfeed him, he whines over it🤣. Warrior is so fun to be around and he is so funny when he tries to walk, whines about things, and he likes to chase around a bearded dragon ball! You can hear him as if he's hissing mixing with crying 😂. I know he is not hissing because I've heard Hazel hiss at my very loud brother many times and thats all I can describe it unless I can get a video but he doesn't like being on camera or video unless he doesn't notice.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
GOOD NEWS!!!! Warrior's front arms are not twisting to the opposite direction anymore!!!! He is such a baby though 😂 when he doesn't get anymore insects or slurries so that way I don't overfeed him, he whines over it🤣. Warrior is so fun to be around and he is so funny when he tries to walk, whines about things, and he likes to chase around a bearded dragon ball! You can hear him as if he's hissing mixing with crying 😂. I know he is not hissing because I've heard Hazel hiss at my very loud brother many times and thats all I can describe it unless I can get a video but he doesn't like being on camera or video unless he doesn't notice.
Frey’ja is not big on the phone on her either lol. She will give me the dirtiest looks ( beardie glare) when she notices me lol. Great thing your doing! God bless you for you heart!

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Haha I feel like the majority of beardies don't like cameras. Hazel however, loves cameras like she'll model for me and won't look at me like "wut da heck gurl?!" And meanwhile Warrior he'll just look at me like "why?!"

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
About the Tegu, how is your girl? Ik this is the wrong thing to answer but I am too lazy to find the forum🤣

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Haha for sure and she’s great, poops twice a day and has a monster appetite which is great because she has a lot of catching up to do. Thanks for asking 😁

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hello, I have a question.

My birthday is coming up and im having a birthday party and one of my sister's friends last time when her friend came to our house, she held Hazel the whole time and I do not wanna have her hold Warrior and Hazel so is there a way to lock the cages so that way she doesn't open it up and hold them the whole time? I have locks for it but they're little metal sticks and they're easy to pull out.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Maybe a thin cable lock of some sort would work. They make them for the zoomed enclosures. Might be able to rig something similar. Otherwise I’d ask her to let him be while he recovers.

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Okay thanks! I just cleaned out his tank this morning for the first time because I clean my beardies cages out once a week

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Heres a pic of him modeling without him noticing the camera😂

Attachments

• Albino Bearded Dragon.jpeg
    Albino Bearded Dragon.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 86

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom