ReptiSun vs. Arcardia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Extreme Poster
So, my ReptiSun will need to be replaced at the end of the month, and I'm trying to decide if I should stick with them or try an Arcardia 12%. For those of you who tried the new lights, did you see a difference in your beardie?
I'll probably just try the Arcardia, but I want to know if anyone's seen visible changes since switching. :)

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
I've been keeping an eye on this for the last couple hours, hoping someone would answer, because I'm interested too. Hoping this reply will bump up the thread and someone will answer. :)

scm133

Juvie Member
I had Hugo in a 30 gallon tank with the ReptiSun 10.0. When I changed him to his new 4x2x2 viv, I went with the Arcadia T-5 D3 12%. The distance from the bulb and basking spot is 19", and I am getting good UVB readings. The viv is also a lot brighter. As far as any noticeable difference in his behavior/eating, no difference. He is growing and eating great. But he did this before the change. I have my light mounted in the front instead of the back, and I like the fact that there is no glare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom