Reptile vets

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Hi just wondering if anyone know any reptile vets in west sussex around the bognor regis area or in lincolnshire around sleaford? If not anyone know a place a could try? been looking around the net with no luck :cry:

Just want to find a decent vets that people have used and would recommend.

I know this is mainly a USA site but there is a few of us brits floating around somewhere in the dark! :D

Fogles

Juvie Member
Call some of your local pet vets and ask if they accept exotic pets such as reptiles, etc.

I never knew mine did until i called and asked if they accepted exotic pets, reptiles and they said they accept them every monday the exotic pet doctor comes in.

So call around your local area pet vets, maybe you'll get lucky.

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just phoned up a vets and got a appointment for tommorow, just to be on the safe side!

Don't know what there like tho as the women said that the vet has a "interest" in exotic animals. :?

But thats the only vets near me that doesnt just deal with the normall cats and dogs.

Lets just hope then when i she tests rex's poo it comes back free from parasites etc! But in the unfortunate event he has got them, how do you deal with it? is it somesort of medicine you add to his food or something? and how long do you normally have to wait until you get the report back on his poo?

Bit worried as this is my 1st ever pet that ive had to take to the vets :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom