Reptile Fandom Youtube

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Hey Forum family! I started a YouTube channel called reptile fandom and I've only got about 17 subscribers right now and mostly short videos but I'm getting some equipment and we'll start doing better videos if anyone's interested or has the time to like And subscribe our material is not great yet but it will get better so check it out us and the babies would really appreciate it thank you and we love you forum family

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
So so far I've had two people like this post and one person join And subscribe my channel I really thought I'd have more support from my forum family, doesn't take but a minute and you may see something hit your wall every once and awhile that you may enjoy

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Heya i got a question. When i give a thumbs up on the tic tok videos, does that translate into a like for youtube?
I avoid all social media like a plague so I'm not sure how it works.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Heya i got a question. When i give a thumbs up on the tic tok videos, does that translate into a like for youtube?
I avoid all social media like a plague so I'm not sure how it work

I've never actually been on tick tock LOL I'm not big on the social media either I don't even have a Facebook LOL my wife is teaching me how to do all that though because it will all help the algorithm I guess. On YouTube there's views and then likes. And thank you so much for the subscription friend!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
My pleasure. Besides who can resist Raven. Your beardie is pretty gorgeous to for that matter.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Hey Forum family! I started a YouTube channel called reptile fandom and I've only got about 17 subscribers right now and mostly short videos but I'm getting some equipment and we'll start doing better videos if anyone's interested or has the time to like And subscribe our material is not great yet but it will get better so check it out us and the babies would really appreciate it thank you and we love you forum family

I've been looking for something like that for a while now. Thank you sir!

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I've been looking for something like that for a while now. Thank you sir!
So glad people are liking it so far! Thanks for the support friend. I know there's not really anything i can say that the forum family doesn't already know about the lizards but hopefully you'll enjoy seeing them do there thing. I've got diy projects coming up and i expect a boom when that happens.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
My pleasure. Besides who can resist Raven. Your beardie is pretty gorgeous to for that matter.
Im sorry friend i thought i replied to this it must not have went through. Thank you so much for the support and all the kind words how are your babies doing?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
They are good. Ruby liad 17 eggs a week ago. Infertile though. We didn't even know she was gravid.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
We were told 2 1/2 when we got her in December. She was a rehab and had been neglected pretty bad. She is really small and shows no signs of getting bigger. She was paralyzed when she was surrendered. But she has regained use if her legs now, she is still a bit wobbly but getting stronger. she is a little ham, by far the most personable of the 3. I was considering having her spayed, i was afraid was would egg bind because of her size, now I'm so glad i didn't.

Attachments

• 20220526_180633.jpg
    20220526_180633.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 72
  • 20220731_170511.jpg
    20220731_170511.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 73

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
God bless you! I wonder of she ever thought shed walk again. Poor baby. The ham is super cute! That's an awesome story she probably loves you guys to death. I know some lay a few times in their life but also some never do. Frey'jas about the same age so im keeping my eye out for gravid behavior. They are good at hiding things though some you don't even know. Like in your case.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Watch for loss of apatite and glass surfing combined. You can't wait on them to try to dig. Ruby never once tried to dig until after she laid her clutch and i totally missed the signs. After she was done laying she started trying to cover them. I could see she was getting stressed so i brought in some damp play sand. She spent about 5 minutes "covering" and then she was good. They are peculiar little creatures lol.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom