Reptile Fandom youtube

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Hey Forum family! I started a YouTube channel called reptile fandom and I've only got about 17 subscribers right now and mostly short videos but I'm getting some equipment and we'll start doing better videos if anyone's interested or has the time to like And subscribe our material is not great yet but it will get better so check it out us and the babies would really appreciate it thank you and we love you forum family

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
So so far I've had two people like this post and one person join And subscribe my channel I really thought I'd have more support from my forum family, doesn't take but a minute and you may see something hit your wall every once and awhile that you may enjoy

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Come on guys, who doesn't want to see videos of tegu and beardies?

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
are those paper towel rolls you're using for the dubias? that's a great idea!

and that pig is adorable

i don't subscribe to channels in general. i'm just weird like that. LOL! i do have you bookmarked so i can lurk in the shadows (evil grin!)

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
are those paper towel rolls you're using for the dubias? that's a great idea!

and that pig is adorable

i don't subscribe to channels in general. i'm just weird like that. LOL! i do have you bookmarked so i can lurk in the shadows (evil grin!)
That's cool thanks for checking it out! I understand. That's Gracie she almost didn't make it when she was little. Shes a rescue, well all out animals are rescues accept Frey'ja 😁
@CooperDragon got me turned me onto paper towel rolls. I used to spend a bunch of money on egg Flats then Cooper told me about that and that there is something you're constantly having around so it very convenient

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
our pets are always rescues too. taela, our current parakeet, had been surrendered to the local pet store. he had been housed with a bunch of others in a very small cage so he could barely fly. no room to build wing muscles.

we do the egg flats, or leftover egg cartons from buying eggs. we don't use paper towels or i'd definitely switch over.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
We also have a parakeet his name is Fred he is also a rescue LOL he's blue what color is yours

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
he's blue with the most adorable little white spot on the back of his head. we think he's about 3. pet store wasn't sure of his exact age.

older pic but shows that adorable little spot!
1658365932638.jpeg

recent pic, the teal has turned into the blue that was only right at his neck when he was little.
1658365858574.jpeg

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
He's adorable! Yeah I see the white spot, and the color change. That blue got darker thats sweet! When we get back to our place we will take a few of Fred for yah. He's about 4 as well so he also is a darker blue these days they look about the same really haha

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Heres Fred myster ! We had two originally but Felma passed don't know why really sudden. Birds are very good at hiding things

Attachments

• parakeet-budgie-budgerigar-952787256-5b52a7d046e0fb0037bec8a7.jpg
    parakeet-budgie-budgerigar-952787256-5b52a7d046e0fb0037bec8a7.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 62

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
my goodness, they're twins! and you're right, birds definitely do hide illness very well. pain in the butt when the vet is a 2 hour car ride IF you can get an emergency appointment. here's to proper care and routine health checks!

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Most definitely I can't believe I have to actually explain to people why it's good to take their lizard or animal to a vet at least once a year but I do. My wife and Fred are so close they chit chat all day its awesome

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom