Repticon / Reptile Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoneForLunch

Hatchling Member
Does anyone know if there are reptile shows in the Houston area? I'm really interested in going to one, but they all seem to be based in Florida.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
GoneForLunch":qb4lz8z1 said:
Does anyone know if there are reptile shows in the Houston area? I'm really interested in going to one, but they all seem to be based in Florida.

Yes there is . The search bar can be your friend ;)

GoneForLunch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hm... May 28 and 29th... I would love to pick up a bearded from Repticon, however I'm really only looking to own one right now and I don't want to wait that long to buy him. You know, these are the type of things that raise a real conflict in my mind haha. Either way, that is something I really gotta go check out!

GoneForLunch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Only months but feels like ages away. Maybe that is just perfect timing for me to just buy some more stuff to increase the amount of things in the cage. On a side note, is a 75 gallon tank slightly large for a baby or does it not matter too much?

DaisyDragon123

Sub-Adult Member
Crickets will easilly be lost in a 75 gallon but you could feed in a separate feeding tub. Small dubia roaches can't climb smooth sided dishes so you could feed them and have the bowl within eyesight of the drafon,

GoneForLunch

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
DaisyDragon123":14wq2gkr said:
Crickets will easilly be lost in a 75 gallon but you could feed in a separate feeding tub. Small dubia roaches can't climb smooth sided dishes so you could feed them and have the bowl within eyesight of the drafon,

Well I intend to breed my own Dubia roaches in hopes to save a lot of money in the long run, but I had intent to take him out when I fed him, or to only do a roach at a time until he is done eating and then remove the last one.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from Off Topic to Reptile Shows]

There is an entire forum here that lists reptile show dates and locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom