Repashy vitamins & calcium

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I found two supplements of Repashy in the offline pet store.
It was vitamins and calcium.
Up to this point, I have not seen Repashy in the store (and in the our country) and I will planed to buy them.
I know Repashy calcium is quite good and does not contain phosphorus.
Can I use Repashy Supercal MeD with D3 every day (Foxy is 10 months old now)?
I see the average content of D3 in calcium (MeD), and the label says 25000 IU/lb, I don’t really understand is it too much or how little it is to take it once a day.
And second question, can I use Repashy Calcium Plus LoD (vitamin supplement) as a single vitamin supplement for sprinkling once a week or I can use it as additional vitamins periodicaly?

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 58

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I found two supplements of Repashy in the offline pet store.
It was vitamins and calcium.
Up to this point, I have not seen Repashy in the store (and in the our country) and I will planed to buy them.
I know Repashy calcium is quite good and does not contain phosphorus.
Can I use Repashy Supercal MeD with D3 every day (Foxy is 10 months old now)?
I see the average content of D3 in calcium (MeD), and the label says 25000 IU/lb, I don’t really understand is it too much or how little it is to take it once a day.
And second question, can I use Repashy Calcium Plus LoD (vitamin supplement) as a single vitamin supplement for sprinkling once a week or I can use it as additional vitamins periodicaly?
Lets ask two people on here who would know
@Drache613
@AHBD

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'll defer to Tracie but if you're unsure it's best to give less than you think is needed since our beardies get a lot of vitamins +minerals from their food and you don't want to overdo it.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I'll defer to Tracie but if you're unsure it's best to give less than you think is needed since our beardies get a lot of vitamins +minerals from their food and you don't want to overdo it.
Thank you! I understand your opinion about vitamins.
I'm also afraid of overdo the D3 (inside the Repashy calcium).
For the first time I see that the manufacturer provides a different amount of D3 (NoD - no D3, LoD - 10,000 IU/lb, MeD - 25,000 IU/lb and HyD - 50,000 IU/lb).
That's why I'm confused.
Can this calcium(MeD) be taken once a day? Maybe I don't need this amount of D3, may be it dose for MBD only? Probably there is a norm, which is measured in UI/lb.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom