Repashy Diets and Supplements

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
Do you still provide extra supplementation when using Repashy diets? Specifically a multivitamin. I notice that the prepared diets such as Veggie Burger, Grub Pie and Beardie Buffet seem to already list a variety of vitamins in the formula.

Lobretto

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Verstappen and Checo
Nope but hopefully repashy is just a supplement to their normal diet of greens and insects. I use beardie buffet but only twice a week.

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Nope but hopefully repashy is just a supplement to their normal diet of greens and insects. I use beardie buffet but only twice a week.
I was using it more often in place of a critical care for a senior beardie. So wanted to ask, as before this I never used them at all.

Lobretto

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Verstappen and Checo
Repashy claims all the necessary vitamins and minerals are added, I've yet to find a reason not to believe them, repashy is a good company imo. Maybe someone here knows more about the vitamin ratios and how accurate they are for sustained health but from my experience repashy makes quality products. I just checked the nutritional facts on both beardie buffet and critical care omnivore and they are very similar.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom