Remember to vote for Rango (daily reminder)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Just a friendly reminder to go vote for Rango.
Sorry i missed a couple days, i was in the middle of nowhere and didn't have phone reception.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
That was kindda my plan to, at the last minutes buy some extra to shot him to the top. Im not sure when it ends but there is a count down on the page

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
😱 OMG. We love you guys. Thanks for all the love and support. This win would not just be for us it for the BD community. Especially to bring awareness to them as a pet, proper care, husbandry, etc. @Longfellow777 yes it a daily vote contest. If you don’t have time to do it daily we understand and appreciate any and all votes you have contributed. And FYI if you do vote by card they charge it $1 and then return it right back. I used gift cards that had like a $1-$2 left on it and it worked.

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
This is the current standing. In 2 days this round of voting will be over and it going from TOP 20 to TOP 15. We just need to atleast keep in them Top 5 for now. I’m trying not to let him fall no lower than 3rd though.
6819EA2D-7C58-4C67-B56F-3B78C440AE9E.jpg

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
That was kindda my plan to, at the last minutes buy some extra to shot him to the top. Im not sure when it ends but there is a count down on the page
Smart!
😱 OMG. We love you guys. Thanks for all the love and support. This win would not just be for us it for the BD community. Especially to bring awareness to them as a pet, proper care, husbandry, etc. @Longfellow777 yes it a daily vote contest. If you don’t have time to do it daily we understand and appreciate any and all votes you have contributed. And FYI if you do vote by card they charge it $1 and then return it right back. I used gift cards that had like a $1-$2 left on it and it worked.
For sure 👍 good things happen to good people XP! We Got This

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
AGREED!!
I asked some of my friends and family to vote also, so far my sister has replied and said she would. I'm in a time zone thats 3 hours different though so it may take them a bit to reply to me.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
AGREED!!
I asked some of my friends and family to vote also, so far my sister has replied and said she would. I'm in a time zone thats 3 hours different though so it may take them a bit to reply to me.
Same here I and from California so most of my family is 3 hour difference.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Im from Kentucky but i live in Las Vegas now.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Add in Utah and thats my new playground :cool: , we did 850 miles Saturday and Sunday in Utah, thats kindda our thing so we moved out west. Las Vegas is sorta central to everything, thats why we came here.

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
so I been thinking….Since Rango is in top 3 and will move on to the Top 15. Unless he dips really low. Let’s just save all the paid votes anyone wants to contribute til the end. end meaning finals

Last edited:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom