Rehome Dragon-Atl

Elliwfausett

Beardie name(s)
Fredrick
My name is Ellie and I am graduating from Emory and moving overseas. I have a very friendly bearded dragon. He is a two year old male dragon with no issues. He cuddles, loves to make friends, and is super friendly. He is well trained and super social. He has a 40 gal tank, all lights, hides, and bugs. He eats anything and has regular poops. He is great with children and is super good at being held. He is free to a good home.

caseybink

Beardie name(s)
Spyro
My name is Ellie and I am graduating from Emory and moving overseas. I have a very friendly bearded dragon. He is a two year old male dragon with no issues. He cuddles, loves to make friends, and is super friendly. He is well trained and super social. He has a 40 gal tank, all lights, hides, and bugs. He eats anything and has regular poops. He is great with children and is super good at being held. He is free to a good home.
Send him to me lol

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom