Refusing to Eat Anything

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Go through your lighting and make sure every is correct.
Any changes to his habitat or the room he is in?
Any other new pets or others stressers?
Make sure his basking is 105ish also make sure his uvb is the correct distance.
Make sure he is hydrated as well. Drip some water on his nose and see if he will drink. I personally use an eye dropper, but you have to be careful not to aspirate them.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My Loki is 3 months old and is now refusing to eat anything, any tips on how I can convince him to eat?
As the other poster posted the UVB and correct surface basking temps are crucial to the dragon -- they will go thru relocation stress but he should be eating something
NO coils for UVB please
surface basking temps need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer - NO stick ons please they are inaccurate for that - NO colored bulbs or off white basking bulbs or yellowish bulbs - they need to be a solid clear bright white bulb - if you need help please ask

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom