Red monster

Tbaked97

Hi everyone so I was curious as to how you would breed a red monster bearded dragon or what 2 dragons make a red monster. I just saw one online the other day for $2,900 I was like wooow lol I would love to have one but I don’t want to pay that price lol and I’ve already bread 2 dragons I already have and that turned out great so I have the means to do it I just need help figuring how how to make a red monster

Attachments

• 51687A39-9104-406E-8DBD-EB57FBECB2CD.jpg
    51687A39-9104-406E-8DBD-EB57FBECB2CD.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 602

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
You get colors like that from breeding two with the desired color together. To start from scratch you would need multiple breeding pairs(to avoid inbreeding) and a butt liad of time to achieve it.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Honestly, i hate the practice of selling price point being dictated by color. That encourages breeders to put color above health for profits sake. I'm not saying colorful beardies aren't healthy, but if a particular breeder is willing to inbreed or are not bringing in outside gentics occasionally, it will eventually weaken that line of beardies. If you decide to invest in a "high end" beardie do your due diligence on the breeder first.

Tbaked97

Original Poster
Oh yeah that’s good advice too thank you xp29 and I totally agree about the color over health I see beardies online all the time with a nipped tail or it’s missing a toe or worse and they still want top dollar for them with those kind of conditions it obviously shows their not taking proper care of their baby’s. And don’t even get me started on the pet stores and how they house their beardies it’s inhuman some conditions I see at pet stores.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom