Red in poop?

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys my Amber has had a decrease in appetite (unless it's bugs) and she is semi active and will rest for a day. This is her poop this morning does it all look good? I couldn't make out what the red/peach color is she JUST ate yesterday and some worms today. Both mealworms/BSFL hoping this is a healthy poop her poop is slightly watery and green as well

Attachments

• IMG_20220922_122400.jpg
    IMG_20220922_122400.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20220922_122415.jpg
    IMG_20220922_122415.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20220922_123034.jpg
    IMG_20220922_123034.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20220922_123025.jpg
    IMG_20220922_123025.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 60

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, that looks O.K, sometimes too much of a supplement can cause an orange tinge but at times it can be random. How much and what type of supplements do you use ? Does Amber drink water at all ? She might benefit from extra hydration.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi there, that looks O.K, sometimes too much of a supplement can cause an orange tinge but at times it can be random. How much and what type of supplements do you use ? Does Amber drink water at all ? She might benefit from extra hydration.
I use herptivite think that's the name I'm not home at the moment and repti-cal calcium powder. She had a bit of water in her poop she solely gets her water from her greens. She had more water in her poop before this most recent poop I wanna get some hornworms to give her. She gets her bugs dusted with both vitamins/calcium could her having BSFL perhaps cause her poop to be that orange tint? She has been eating around 50-100 BSFL in a single sitting or more not everyday but every other day

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Herptivite is a multivitamin, maybe cut that to once a week very lightly, calcium with D3 once a week and regular calcium without D3 once a week, all very lightly.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Herptivite is a multivitamin, maybe cut that to once a week very lightly, calcium with D3 once a week and regular calcium without D3 once a week, all very lightly.
I lightly dust them before you couldn't tell if they where crickets or powdered donuts but now it's just a pinch of both 😊. Just wondering if eating so many BSFL which are rich in calcium mixed with more calcium and herptivite was to much. I'll definitely switch it up and lightly dust the bugs and cut back a bit this is the first time I have seen the peach tint in her poop

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom