Recommended UV meter

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
So I was looking at UV meters for my bearded dragon I could find some however I just wanted to see which ones you’s are using . Most were expensive and I didn’t want to waste my money on something that doesn’t work properly or need.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I would recommend that you buy a solar meter that measures the UV index.
If you want to save money, then pay attention to the UVB meter at this link.
I bought this one and have no complaints about its work. It comes with a document on its official verification.
Here, on the forum you can find information on what should be the UVI for the basking zone, as well as the UVB radiation power in uW/cm2, if you decide to purchase a UVB meter
If you are interested in something specific about the UVB meter, then you can ask me about this device, I am always happy to help

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
I would recommend that you buy a solar meter that measures the UV index.
If you want to save money, then pay attention to the UVB meter at this link.
I bought this one and have no complaints about its work. It comes with a document on its official verification.
Here, on the forum you can find information on what should be the UVI for the basking zone, as well as the UVB radiation power in uW/cm2, if you decide to purchase a UVB meter
If you are interested in something specific about the UVB meter, then you can ask me about this device, I am always happy to help
Thanks so much for your recommendation.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom