Recommended Shelf Liners?

Shotty.Sub

Beardie name(s)
Fiona
Hi! I was wondering if anybody could recommend me a shelf liner? Preferably someone who's had a few years experience with no negative effects.

This duck brand is pretty popular: Smooth Top EasyLiner Shelf Liner Taupe

Then I found this food grade level eva plastic, not sure how it does with heat? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086GDJRY2?tag=cb-072448-20&th=1

Thank you! I've been researching, but alls I ever find is "non-adhesive shelf liner" without any specific recommendations. Just want to make sure I'm being mindful of harmful vapors :)

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
I must've missed it! Sorry, lots of ads on the mobile experience that make it easy to miss. I'll check these out. Do you use them?
This is what I have down in both of my tanks. It was purchased at Home Depot. I think I brought 2 feet of it and it cost $25. You may not need as much. It easy to clean and keep clean. Once I get it home I cut it to accommodate the tank. With the extra I have I change it out every 4-6 months.

Attachments

• A8026CB6-D926-4A2C-9B0C-69329ECB5F86.jpeg
    A8026CB6-D926-4A2C-9B0C-69329ECB5F86.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 1A71C94C-9279-466B-9122-D321A5A2C219.jpg
    1A71C94C-9279-466B-9122-D321A5A2C219.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 147

Shotty.Sub

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Fiona
This is what I have down in both of my tanks. It was purchased at Home Depot. I think I brought 2 feet of it and it cost $25. You may not need as much. It easy to clean and keep clean. Once I get it home I cut it to accommodate the tank. With the extra I have I change it out every 4-6 months.
Oh cool! I guess the vinyl doesn't have fume issues if there is no adhesive?

Your tank set up looks very nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom